South Hill After School Enrichment Program
The South Hill After-School Enrichment program provides a variety of classes, once per week for a 6 week session, directly after school from 2:00pm to 3:05pm (classes that run longer are indicated in the schedule) from the week of 2/25/2020 through the week of 3/31/2020. Classes are taught by parents, teachers and other community members/businesses with training in and/or a passion for what they are leading.
A fee is charged so that instructors can be paid for their work.
Once classes fill up you can sign up to a waitlist.
Scholarships available for enrichments!
To apply for scholarships please email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to Ms. Sheri in the front office
How to Register for Enrichment classes
- Sign in to your account
- Go to "My Account"
- Select "My Forms/Paperwork"
- Under Optional Items: Choose the Child's Name you wish to register (you would have needed to add you child when creating your account".
- Complete the form.
- Add to cart
- Return to same process for other children or checkout
- If a class is sold out, you may add your name to the waitlist using the "$0" item for that particular class.
- If your child qualifies for Free/Reduced lunch, you may contact Ms. Sheri for a code to reduce the cost of the class by 50%. The PTA offers scholarships for 1 class per child/per session.